Calendar of Events
-All events are held inside the function room. Cafe side remains open unless otherwise stated.
-To book your own event, click here
- This event has passed.
Nonfiction Writing Workshop 101
August 24 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pmP1600
NON-FICTION 101 IS BACK! In our basic writing workshop you will learn how to find writing jobs, pitch editors, and different writing genres and structures, and more!
– How to write a PERSONAL ESSAY vs a REPORTED NARRATIVE
– How to find and pitch editors
– The important basic non-fiction structures to help you organize your articles
– How to build a platform as a freelance writer
– Basic dos and don’ts of nonfiction writing
Fee: Php 1600
Date: August 24, 2019
Time: 130 pm to 430 pm
MESSAGE US NOW TO REGISTER! LIMITED SPACES ONLY!
Please note that we often reach 90% capacity within 10 days, so please register ASAP if you want to secure a space for yourself.
Workshops are taught by Maloy Luakian, a professional editor and freelance writer who has been published in The Takeout, South China Morning Post, Fodor’s Travel, and many other publications. Her work has been nominated for Best of the Net and published in anthologies.