Calendar of Events
-All events are held inside the function room. Cafe side remains open unless otherwise stated.
-To book your own event, click here
- This event has passed.
Meet Carlos (and keep him free!) Meetup
August 19, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Meet Carlos Celdran, hear his story, and discuss other fun topics as usual!
Venue: 1st Floor Commune Makati
36 Polaris St. Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
Directions link: https://www.commune.ph/commute-to-commune/
PWD Friendly? Yes
Date: Sunday Aug. 19, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Carlos Celdran talks about “offending religious feelings”
other topics will be posted soon, but do mark your calendars already!
6. Raunchy topic of the Week
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0928 872 0020 / 0920 975 0092
* Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free. (Note: this does not apply to the food and other activities we may be having)
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.