Calendar of Events
-All events are held inside the function room. Cafe side remains open unless otherwise stated.
-To book your own event, click here
- This event has passed.
Filipino Freethinkers Meetup
March 11, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for the first meetup of March! Games for those who arrive early 🙂
Venue: 2nd Floor Commune Makati
36 Polaris St. Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
Directions link: https://www.commune.ph/
PWD Friendly? Not really
Date: Sunday March 11, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
– Was Black Panther woke enough?
– How feminist is hijab fashion?
– Beware the man with no female friends? https://
– Women’s Month
– Raunchy topic of the week
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0928 872 0020 / 0920 975 0092
* Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free. (Note: this does not apply to the food and other activities we may be having)
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.