|Servings per container 10
Serving Size 100ml
|Amount/serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total sugars||2.20 g||–|
|Inludes 2.2g of added sugar||4.4%|
*% Daily Values (DV) tell you how much nutrient in serving of food contributes to a daily diet 2000 calories a day.
KOITA – No GMO Soy Drink. Soy based vegetable drink for coffee lovers, UHT.
Net Volume 1 Liter
Ingredients: Water, decorticated No GMO soy seeds of Italian origin (6.5%), whole cane sugar, natural identical cream flavor, sea salt, stabilizer: gellan gum. Gluten free.
Allergy Statements :Contains soybean and soy-based products
Can be stored in room temperature. After opening refrigerate (less than 4°C) and consume within 3 to 4 days. Shake well before use. Not suitable for infants except on medical advice
KOITA is produced in Italy!
Italy is famous for quality, homegrown products like amazing shoes, and delicious pastas. Everything is done in fabulous style and quality is never compromised, even when it comes to their farms. Did you know that Italy has one of the most fertile and cleanest lands? Italian farms are among the BEST and therefore grow the best almonds, the best oats, the best rice, the best soy…shall we go on?
At Koita, we’re always working hard to get your family the best from the land of the finest.
Suggestions for a Perfect Foam
- Store the beverage in the fridge and shake well before use
- Pour about 1/2 cup in a jug (about 2/3 of its volume); serving for one cappuccino
- Open the steam valve and release any condensation
- Hold the nozzle just above the beverage, without dipping it and release the steam at full
- Raise the foam for the time it takes to reach about 60°C and tadaaa!
- Pour the foam in the cup and top up the espresso
- All that’s left is your own personal touch, to sign off the cappuccino!
1 Liter makes on average 15 x cappuccinos
Koita Milk Product Advisory on production/expiry format & storage
|PRODUCTION||DD/MM/YYYY (December 11, 2019)|
|BEST BEFORE||DD/MM/YYYY (December 12, 2020)|
|SHELF LIFE||DAIRY – 6 Months
NON DAIRY – 12 Months
|STORAGE||Can be stored in room temperature. After opening refrigerate (less than 4C) and consume within 3 to 4 days.|