In Germany, in 1908, Mrs. Melitta Bentz invented the first paper filter.
In Italy, in 1933, Mr Caliman invented the first French Press.
Today, here in Taiwan, we proudly present our invention: the Clever Method.
The Clever Dripper follows the Direct Immersion Brewing method, producing an extremely rich extract of coffee easily and effortlessly.
The secret is our patented Amazing Shut-off System.
The Clever Dripper is designed with our revolutionary, patented idea, the Amazing Shut-off System, helps to make the entire brewing process so simple. The Clever Dripper will only dispense coffee when it is placed on top of a cup. Lift it up and it stops The Clever Dripper creates the easiest way to brew an incredibly rich robust and aromatic brew without bitterness, acidity or loose grounds in the cup.
The Clever method is simple to use, and will always give you a cup of excellent coffee. Even with no experience at all, you can enjoy making the perfect cup of ours coffee with no grounds in the cup.
We suggest you practice making coffee at home with the Clever method to discover your own preferences for a cup of perfectly brewed coffee.
This innovation, with continuous improvements and worldwide patents has won numerous GOLD MEDALS in many different countries such as the UK (London) Switzerland (Geneva), Germany (Nürnberg), the USA (Pittsburgh), Taiwan, China (Beijing), Hong Kong, Singapore etc.
The Clever Dripper contans the following 6 component: The Clever Brewing Body, a Lid, a Release Ring, a Silicon Stopper, a Silicon Ring a Close
- Always exercise caution when using hot water .
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not for use in microwave oven. Not for use on a stovetop.
- Take care not to touch the underside of the brewer when the unit contains hot liquid as this may cause the liquid to spill out.
- Please make sure all parts are correctly inserted before each use.
Use the Clever Dripper lo obtain the fine coffee you love.
- Place a filter paper in the Clever Dripper and rinse it with boiling water.
- Add coarsely ground coffee, fill with slightly cooled boiling water poured over the coffee, then close the lid and let it brew for 4 minutes.
- Place the Clever Dripper on top of a cup to separate the brewed coffee from the grounds. The best part of the coffee brewing at the bottom will now flow down into the cup leaving the grounds behind.
- Lift the Clever Dripper off the cup and the flow stops instantly.
PROPER QUANTITIES AND BREWING TIME
In order to make a cup of coffee, we recommend pouring 300ml of just boiled water over 20g of ground coffee and then leaving this to brew for 1-4 minutes. The coffee to water ratio is 1:15 – 1:20. You can adjust the ratio of water to coffee and the brewing time to salt your own taste.
Medium to coarse ground coffee should be used. You can adjust the grind of the coffee to suit your own preferences.
The temperature of the water used should remain between 195°F (91°C) and 205°F (96°C) throughout the brewing process. Cover the dripper with the lid supplied in order to maintain this temperature. Pre-rinsing your mug with boiling water will also help to keep your coffee hot for longer. Follow the right temperature and brewing time. In that way the Clever Dripper will always produce an excellent cup of coffee for you.
QUALITY AND CLEANING
- The Clever Dripper has tested as BPA free and complies with the overall migration testing requirement according to European Regulation No. 2011/10/EC
- We recommend hand-washing with a detergent-free cleaner designed for carafes to keep the Clever Dripper looking good