Calendar of Events
-All events are held inside the function room. Cafe side remains open unless otherwise stated.
-To book your own event, click here
- This event has passed.
October 28, 2014 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
The theme of this month’s Enterprising Circles is “Connect With Other Greats” featuring a session facilitated by Aaron A. Palileo, author of CONNECT / DISCONNECT: How to Become a Creative and Innovative Opportunity Seeker. Learn how to adopt the mindset of a great person from an unrelated domain to solve your problem.
If you’re interested to join, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details:
- Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Civil Status, City of Residence
- What company or companies do you manage? What’s your role/position in the company or companies? How long have you been in that role/position (weeks, months, years)? Please indicate your company’s website or Facebook page. In case you both are non-existent, please describe the company or companies in no more than three sentences.
- What company or companies do you own? If you’re a shareholder and/or director of the company but are not involved with the management, please indicate such company or companies as well.
- What business and social organizations are you currently part of?
- If you’re just thinking about starting-up or already in the process of doing so, please skip 2 and 3. Please explain in no more than three sentences what kind of business you are starting up or thinking of starting up. It would also be great if you can indicate what kind of assistance/resources you need to get things going.
Pre-registration is a must, slots are limited, and the profile of the people attending will affect the dynamics of the group. Thank you!