Calendar of Events
-All events are held inside the function room. Cafe side remains open unless otherwise stated.
-To book your own event, click here
- This event has passed.
Filipino Freethinkers 10th Anniversary Meetup
February 9 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us as we celebrate our 10th year with the first meetup of 2019!
Venue: 2nd Floor Commune Makati
36 Polaris St. Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
Directions link: http://www.commune.ph/commute-to-commune/
PWD Friendly? Not really
Date: Saturday Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
*10 Years of Filipino Freethinkers: What have we done?
*How much has courtship and dating evolved post #MeToo?
*Did you join the cult of Kondo? (Podcast with Nicole Curato coming soon)
*Is it OK to ignore politics? (Podcast with Sharmila Parmanand coming soon)
*Is Gillette the best commercial a man can get? https://pittnews.com/article/139810/opinions/opinion-gillette-commercial-deserves-attention-thought/
Raunchy Topic of the Week
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0928 872 0020 / 0920 975 0092
* Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free. (Note: this does not apply to the food and other activities we may be having)
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.